Collection 1- Full Service Planning Service
- Haylan Events offers customized and boutique wedding and event planning services from start to finish.
- Initial face- to- face OR phone consultation to discuss event concept. (up to 1.5 hours)
- Event consultant for all pre planning services, with unlimited phone calls and emails during office hours
- Lead coordinator for on site- wedding/event day coordination of ceremony and reception
- Lead coordinator for on site wedding rehearsal coordination at ceremony venue
- Assistant wedding/event coordinator for on site rehearsal and wedding day coordination
- Assistance with budget analysis and vendor payment tracking
- Recommendations for wedding venues and venue site tours with bride and groom/ event client
- Preferred vendor recommendations to match your style and budget
- Scheduling and attendance of vendor appointments
- Review vendor contracts
- Customized wedding/ event timeline creation and distribution for vendors
- Wedding/ event day emergency kit
Collection 2: Limited Planning Service
- This collection is ideal for those who need help with vendor recommendations based on your budget, style and vision
- Those who want to be involved in planning much of their wedding/ event but wants guidance and suggestions through out the process
- Those who have made most decisions but want to hand off responsibility of bringing it all together to a planner to ensure details are planned for
- Those who want to enjoy the wedding/ event and not be responsible as the contact for all vendors who may have questions before or on the day of the wedding/ event
- Those who have limited or no time in the month/ weeks before the wedding/event
- Planner provides detailed rehearsal and wedding/event day timeline and confirms final plans/ expectations with vendors.
- Planner and assistant to lead and coordinate all aspects of rehearsal
- Planner and assistant lead and coordinate wedding/ event day
- Includes (5) consultation appointments (in person or phone)
Collection 3: Month of Planning Service (includes Day of Coordination)
- Ideal collection for this who want to plan their own wedding/ event from beginning to end and would like an onside coordinator for the rehearsal and wedding day/ event.
- For those who want to be in charge of all details and logistics with all vendors and would like a coordinator there to make sure schedule and plans are adhered to or makes changes as needed throughout the day.
- Includes: (1) initial consultation, (2) pre planning meetings or calls up to 1.5 hours each to discuss wedding/event plans and details, (1) coordinator for up to 1.5 hours to coordinate the ceremony rehearsal, (1) coordinator for up to (8) hours on the wedding/event to ensure all vendors are in place as scheduled, coordinate the ceremony and ensure all is say and going as planned or to assist with adjustments that need to be made for any unscheduled changes.
Collection 4: Consulting Service
- This collection is an ideal service for someone who wants to plan their own wedding/event but would like guidance/ advice on an as-needed basis
- Includes: phone or face-to-face appointment to discuss questions specific to the client
- Note: Consulting time is for office meetings/ calls only; consulting hours are not available to be used as wedding day coordination
A La Carte Wedding Planning Services
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Welcome Party
- Bridal Luncheon
* Haylan Events is pleased to offer a 15% discount for additional events, when booking in connections with a full wedding planning service.